Manuals and Approvals
Compliance Manual Development
Producing, editing, and controlling technical manuals is a great source of frustration for many business owners. PAS has the technical writing expertise and experience to make your manual authoring and amendment process hassle free:
PAS understand that not all businesses are alike and will take the time to understand your needs:
- We will meet or speak with you as often as necessary to understand exactly what your requirements are.
- We will create efficient customised solutions that reflect your way of working.
- We will clearly communicate every step of the process and provide advice tailored to your needs.
- We will provide you with draft documents to review, we do not limit the time you have to review the manual or the number of revisions you can make.
- We will make any revision required by the authority.
- Manuals will be provided to you in an easy to use and edit format (or your company format).
PAS can provide authoring services for the following aviation manuals:
- Air operators Certificate Manuals (CASA CAAP215-3 or ICAO Annex 6 format)
- CASR Part 141 and 142 flight training manuals
- CASR Part 145 or CAR 30 maintenance approvals
- CASR Part 21 production approvals
- CAO 48.1(2019) Fatigue Management Supplements
- Safety Management System Manuals
- Dangerous Goods Manuals
- Drug and Alcohol Management Plans (DAMP)
In addition to authoring complete manuals PAS staff are adept at providing amendments and improvements to existing manuals.