Part 145 Human FactorsThese courses are currently under development please contact us for further information
Human Factors Initial Training
Maintenance and administrative staff of maintenance and repair organizations.
Initial training covering all topics of Human Factors as defined in the CASA Part-66 and Part-145.
Our online courses are supported by practical examples, films, discussions and exercisies to increase awareness of Human Factors and develop safety strategies to prevent errors.
- General introduction to Human Factors
- Safety culture and organizational factors
- Human error
- Human performance
- Procedures, information, tools and practices
- Professionalism and integrity
- The maintenance organization’s own Human Factors programme
Human Factors Continuation Training
CASA Part 145 requires Maintenance Human Factors Refresher training at periods of not less than 2 years Progressive Aviation Solutions range of modular content allows for the development of tailored human factors refresher courses to meet the needs of CASA Part 145.